Short Story Book [SSB] was a little project to understand if we can do anything to bring forward the art …the very art of telling stories. In the process we took journeys, far and wide and bought some of the most interesting stories. In due course we also met people, who loved telling stories. From one, two and then many; we quickly recognized that though there were a great number of people who were good at telling stories, but most of them lacked a proper platform to put forth their art. “Now every artist needs to be heard. That is why he requires an audience.” We have an audience! So we figured out, ‘why not give these people the platform they need?’
…thus each month, we feature four new writers who contribute to the ‘Guest Writer’ column on Short Story Book
Who are these new writers, you ask? Well, you can be one of them i.e. if you:
- Can write
- Know how to compose a short story
- Hold a vivid imagination.
If you think you have all of this or maybe much more; then you could be the next ‘Guest Writer’, to be featured, on Short Story Book [SSB].
You need to know the following before you submit your short story as ‘Guest Writer’ –
- Stories that you submit should be your original work. We hate plagiarism!
- The story won’t undergo any editing by us. So make sure to proof-read it before sending it to us.
- SSB is an online portal. So we strongly encourage you not to provide us with the same content that is or has been already published on other sites or personal blogs as we do not keep duplicate content on our blog.
- The intellectual rights and the copyright of the story remain with you, as it is published in your name. You will only allow us to publish it on SSB and can withdraw the story from SSB, whenever you wish to.
- If you decide to take your story to a publisher and wish to withdraw the story from SSB, we will be more than happy to do so, just let us know two weeks in advance.
All you have to do is drop us a mail at this id – email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
In the mail, along with your short story, also mention something about yourself. Please DON’T send us your story in form an attachment.
At SSB we like to appreciate creative work. So, send in your best works….we would love to have you as a Guest Writer on Short Story Book.